Heated Vacuum Press - Professional - HVP-P
The Global Heated Vacuum press -Professional (HVP-P) is a versatile vacuum membrane press with a powerful heating hood. The machine is particularly developed for 3D foil lamination (PVC), veneering and bending all kinds of wood with production possibilities ranging from individual up to serial production. The heating hood with up to three convection heating elements and intelligent air distribution by ventilation, heats up to 140°C. It provides perfect results for 3D foil lamination and offers ideal characteristics to work with different types of adhesives to activate the glue or shorten the cure time. For more information please contact us.
- Multifunctional 3 in 1 machine, for woodworking, thermoforming of solid surface materials and 3D foiling/laminating.
- Developed for serial and industrial production.
- Powerful heating system for high performance, comfort and serial production control.
- Heating station up to 140°C
- Convection heating elements and uniform air distribution by ventilation
- Adjustable digital temperature control unit.
- Optionally Rotary vane or oil lubricated vacuum pump, oil and maintenance free
- Max. vacuum pressure 9.5t/m²
- Hydraulic Opening and Closing system
- 18mm HPL Compact Press Board with up to 56 suction points
- Silicone Rubber (SR) membrane, 3mm thick (translucent) and heat resistant up to 230°C
- 380V, 3 Phase
|Code||Vacuum Pump||Press Capacity 1||Membrane||Membrane Height||Max. Pressing Height 2 3|
|HVP-P-2513||100m³/h||2540 x 1290 mm||SR||0 / 250 / 500 mm||400 - 800 mm|
|HVP-P-3113||100m³/h||3140 x 1290 mm||SR||0 / 250 / 500 mm||400 - 800 mm|
|HVP-P-3713||100m³/h||3740 x 1290 mm||SR||0 / 250 / 500 mm||400 - 800 mm|
SR= Silicone Rubber Membrane
1. Inside Dimensions of the membrane frame
2. Max. pressing height depends on the memrane and physical size of the component
3. With closed heating station max 500mm with opened heating station up to 800 mm