Thermofoil (PVC) Vacuum Press - TVP
The Global Thermofoil Vacuum press (TVP) is developed for 3D foil lamination of thermoplastic films and sheets used for the production of doors, furniture, fronts, bedrooms etc. The Thermofoil vacuum press is distinguished by its special heating elements in quartz glass tubes, which guarantee a short and efficient cycle time. The 3 independently adjustable heating zones ensure a homogeneous heat distribution and the powerful oil-lubricated vacuum pump for highly detailed press results. The Thermofoil vacuum press is equipped with an PLC Automated system operated by a touchscreen interface that offers the possibility of temperature curves and vacuum pressure steps. For more information please contact us.
- Thermofoil Vacuum Press for 3D Lamination of PVC thermoplastic films and thermoplastic sheets up to 5mm.
- Designed for professional and industrial production.
- Equipped with a programmable logic controller and touchscreen control.
- Possibility of heating curves and vacuum pressure steps.
- 3 individual controllable heating zones.
- Quartz glass heating elements.
- Short and efficient heating cycle.
- Oil-lubricated vacuum pump for high detailed pressure results.
- Max. vacuum pressure 9,5t/m²
- 10mm HPL work top, highly heat and wear resistant.
- 380 Volt, Three -phase
|Code||Vacuum pump||Total Working Area||Temperature||Power requirements|
|TVP-2513||100m³/h||2520 x 1320mm||max. 140°C||32kW|