Electrical Heating Bar - EHBS
Remarkable heating bar constructed of an aluminium profile to withstand the rigours of daily use. Global electric heating bars are recommended for bonding veneer, plastic edges and for thermoforming solid surface materials and thermoplastics. Each bar is equipped with a continuously adjustable thermostat to suit the particular application and is available with an over length cover for energy saving and occupational safety. For more information please contact us.
- Manufactured from thermo-mechanically resistant aluminium profiles.
- Anodised in silver, scratch and wear-proof.
- Continuously adjustable thermostat.
- Cover for energy saving and homogeneous heat distribution.
- Preheating time 2minutes/mm material thickness.
- All sides usable.
- 3m Cable included.
- Heat up times 5-10 mins
- Adjustable temperature control 0-200°C
- Specific Pressure load max. 16kp/cm²
- CEE Standard 3 pin plug
- Cross Section 64 x 46mm
- 220v , Single phase.
|Code||Heating Surface (mm)||Power Requirements|
|EHBS-0600||600mm x 64 x 46mm||500W|
|EHBS-1100||1100mm x 64 x 46mm||700W|
|EHBS-1600||1600mm x 64 x 46mm||800W|
|EHBS-2100||2100mm x 64 x 46mm||1100W|
|EHBS-2600||2600mm x 64 x 46mm||1200W|
|EHBS-3100||3100mm x 64 x 46mm||1450W|
|EHBS-3600||3600mm x 64 x 46mm||1550W|
|EHBS-4100||4100mm x 64 x 46mm||1700W|