Hot Air Oven - HAO
This Hot Air Oven is designed for heating small to medium volumes at an affordable price and is ideally suited for all thermoformable materials like acrylic solid surface, thermoplastic and similar composite materials. The heating technology consists of two convection heating elements, which are mounted at the sides and integrated cross flow fans ensure a uniform heat distribution. The material to be preheated is placed onto a manually operated, roller-mounted tray and the cross flow fan technology with a closed air circuit around the material guarantees a reliable heating procedure. The oven is equipped as standard with an adjustable timer including signal light, digital electronic temperature control unit and mounted on height adjustable machine feet. This Hot Air Oven is characterized by its robust construction, its easy operation and its uniform heating. For more information please contact us.
- Preheating oven for solid surface, thermoplastic and composite materials.
- Side mounted convection heating elements with cross flow ventilation.
- Uniform heat distribution by closed heating circuit around the material.
- Working temperature max. 190°C
- Adjustable digital temperature control unit.
- Preheating time 2min/mm material thickness.
- Preheating timer with light indicator.
- Working height 950mm
- 380V/three phase
|Code||Effective heating surface area||Power Requirements|
|HAO-2510||2400 X 950mm||17kW|
|HAO-2514||2400 x 1350mm||22kW|
|HAO-3110||3000 x 950mm||17kW|
|HAO-3114||3000 x 1350mm||22kW|
|HAO-3710||3600 x 950mm||17kW|
|HAO-3714||3600 x 1350mm||22kW|