Benchtop Oven - Industrial - HPO-B-I
The Global Benchtop ovens are a smart preheating solution. Developed with the most suitable heating technology for a tension free and flawless heating process of acrylic solid surface materials and ideally suited for preheating thermoplastics and similar composite materials. The technology consists of direct contact heating from electrical aluminium heating platen that guarantee a gentle and homogenous heat distribution throughout the entire thickness and surface of the material. The oven is equipped with timer including signal light and digital electronic temperature control unit. For more information please contact us.
- Preheating oven for solid surface, thermoplastics, and composite materials.
- Electrical aluminium platen.
- Single or Double-sided heating platen.
- Digital adjustable temperature control unit
- Working temperature max 200°C
- Digital temperature unit.
- Pre-heating timer with light and sound indicator.
- Max. 30mm material thickness.
- Manual opening and closing.
- User-friendly working height, 1m.
- Mounted industrial feet
- Average energy use 1-2 Kw/h
- Electrical Connection 380V / 50Hz / 3 Phase
|Code||Heating Platen||Usable heating Surface Area||Power Requirements|
|HPO-B-I-1509||2||1450 x 850mm||9,8kW|